USA Hockey Sanctioned, MOH0-1718-06
PW, BAN, Midget/HS/JV: AA, A, B, C House
Rinks: Shark Tank, Affton, and All American Rinks
(The below hotel rates do not include local tax or other resort fees that may apply)
(NOTE: MLK & Pres. Day Tourneys: need 2 nts. hotels only. Teams that start on Saturday will start after 12pm)
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark is a true destination hotel. Situated in the heart of Downtown St. Louis, MO and only 20 minutes from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), this central St. Louis, Missouri hotel is within 100 yards of Busch Stadium, and footsteps from the iconic St. Louis Gateway Arch. Experience stunning views of the infield at Busch Stadium and the Gateway Arch from a Guest room. Take in panoramic vistas from the oversized windows of the Executive Level on the 22nd floor. Relax in a spacious suite with a 39-inch flat-screen HDTV and stay connected with high-speed internet access. Choose from a range of mouthwatering cuisines and specialties at one of five restaurants at this St. Louis hotel. The spectacular Three Sixty Rooftop bar is one of the most dynamic settings in downtown St. Louis, MO.
$145.00, Standard Double Rooms This room features two beds with a spectacular view of Busch Stadium or the City. It features the luxurious Hilton Serenity Bed Collection. The bathroom has been enhanced with granite countertop, oversized mirror and curved shower curtain rod.
This property has been the most popular for teams.
SELF PARKING IS FREE!
The Holiday Inn/ Route 66 hotel is conveniently located less than 10 minute from the Rinks. Hotel Features: Free Parking, Indoor pool, Whirlpool, Fitness Center, 24 Hour coin operated laundry center, The Hub Snack center, Business Center & Complimentary WIFI Internet.
FREE HOT BREAKFAST BUFFET
$ 109.99, King Standard Room
$ 109.99, Double Queen Room
The Holiday Inn is conveniently located less than 10 minute from the Rinks. Hotel Features: Local Evening Shuttle Service, Free Parking, Indoor pool, Whirlpool, Fitness Center, 24 Hour Market, Wii Gaming Station, Hub Restaurant & Bar, Business Center & Complimentary Internet.
$ 109.99, King Room with Sofa Sleeper
$ 109.99, Double Queen Room
The Courtyard is conveniently located less than 15 minute from the Rinks.
$ 129.99, Double Room Including Breakfast
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest
5 Lambert Drury Place St. Louis, MO 63088
Thank you for choosing Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest to be a part of your next great event! We are looking forward to seeing you soon and we are ready to uphold our reputation for great service & value. Rooms have been held for your group and to make reservations, please click on the link below.
At Drury Hotels, we know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, our generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
· Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
· Free 5:30 Kickback®* - Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
· Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
· Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
· On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home.
Please make your reservations by Friday, January 4, 2019 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2354933
$134.99, Standard Double Rooms